Behavior Therapy Associates provides comprehensive services for Adults
Evaluation & Treatment of:
- ADHD, learning disability, autism spectrum disorders, depression, anxiety, tic disorders, adjustment problems, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, etc.
- Evaluations may also be appropriate for employment accommodations, testing accommodations, and eligibility for disability service and supports.
Achieving One’s Potential:
- Treatment may help individuals identify what is most important to them (values), become more aware of and accepting of the thoughts and feelings which may contribute to internal struggling, and begin to commit actions consistent with one’s values.
- Therapeutic approaches include Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy / Training (ACT)
Therapeutic Modalities include:
- Individual, Group, Family, and Couples Therapy
- Video Consultation